Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Francisco y Fernando


Since I presume to write 'bout design on this here blog...
I had this wonderful song stuck in my head for about a year once. I went to visit my girl friend who was working in Ecuador, and this song was all over the radio...Never saw the album cover, till now..I think the design speaks for itself. Really, its not the best example on the site- but it conjures up memories of riding on the roof of a bus, holding on to a deflated river raft and a couple of kayaks as we barreled along a mountain road. Over hanging cliffs covered with wild orchids and water falls above, and a harrowing, thousand foot plus cliff below. Every time the bus hit a pot hole (often) I landed on a bag full of live chickens. Oh oh oh...vamos a la playa, oh oh oh...

I stumbled on this site today (linked without permission- sorry). Its now tied for my favorite site with Sexy People..which put together are good for many lost moments of wonder.

No comments: